I'm in the midst of trying to change all my templates over to Address Book
templates, but am having a devil of a time getting it to work properly.
For instance, I have created a default reply template and saved it as
"Generic Reply.txt", along with a number of other template files that I
keep in my C:/My Documents/My Templates Folder. This is an example of text
in that reply template file:

On %DATE, at %OTIMELONG, %OFROMNAME Wrote:

%QUOTES
%CURSOR

%PUT="C:\My Documents\My Signatures\Signature.txt"

%SINGLERE

Now I have deleted all my templates from the Folder and Account levels,
and have made sure that "[] Use a specific template for replies" is ticked
in the Address Book Properties. What is happening, is that when I
highlight text and hit the F4 button, none of my quoted text is shown.
Even if I simply hit the reply button, no quoted text whatsoever is shown,
yet in the template file, I've clearly got the %QUOTES macro included.

In addition, when I try to forward a message, all I receive is a blank
message, with no address included nor forwarded text.

What am I doing wrong?

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.47B7 | PGP 7.0 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE