On October 10, 2000, at 5:49:55 AM, A. Curtis Martin Wrote:

> In the account templates, enter generic templates. Afterall, you need to
> use *something* for those messages/recipients for which address book
> templates have not been defined. If an address book template has been
> defined for a particular recipient, it will be used preferentially over
> the account level template.

Unfortunately Allie, my set up doesn't work that way. What ever is in the
Account level template, is what get's used, regardless of what I have in
my Address Book template... given that the folder templates are blank.

I have to re-enter the template at the folder level... which puts me right
back to where I started 2 hours ago. :o(  Only difference now, is that I
have duplicate template entries at both the Address Book and Folder level,
and generic entries at the Account level.

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.47B7 | PGP 7.0 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE