Hallo Mark,

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:06:47 -0400 GMT (13/10/2000, 03:06 +0800 GMT),
Mark Knipfer wrote:

MK> In TheBat! 1.46d when I press F4 to reply to a message, the message is
MK> not quoted in the Edit Mail Message window.  Is it possible for F4 to
MK> automatically include the quoted message in the reply?

I second the wish. Right now, F4 means "reply without quote", while
ctrl-F4 means "reply with full quote".

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM