Hello Viboon,

On  Sunday, October 15, 2000  at  11:29:32 GMT +0900 (which was 7:29 PM
where I live) witnesses say Viboon Chaojirapant typed:

> Options -> Active Account -> [choose your account]

> With this sequence of menu item selection, you
> can set the email address you want.
> And as a bonus, the email will be put in the
> correct "Sent" folder of the account you chose.

You can accomplish the same task by right clicking on the account name
in the status bar at the bottom of the message editor.

> Of course, if you just want to stay anonymous
> or like to use fake email addresses once in a
> while,

Not just fake addresses, some people use forwarding addresses for
various purposes.  In this situation, separate accounts may not be
applicable or appropriate.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal