Hi Bill,
     On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, at 17:48:59 [GMT +0100] you wrote:

BG> I have noticed that when right-click on a mis-spelled word in my compose
BG> window, it takes a LONG time for the Suggestions window to appear.  Is
BG> this normal?

I can't offer an answer to your post Bill but I've noticed a couple
small spell checker problems so will add them in here. Following the
installation of the International pack selecting Spell Checker,
Language, 4 British English appears to turn off spell checking on my
machine. Also if "ignore all" is selected for miss spelt words TB!
ignores the instruction and continues underlining further examples of
word.

--
 Charlie (ceejay)

Wales (UK)