Hello Bill,

On  Sun, 22 Oct 2000  at  19:07:09 GMT -0400 (which was 4:07 PM
where I live) witnesses say Bill Grant typed:

> Is there a way to automatically expand the entire thread that is
> currently being read?  When have threads being viewed by reference
> (the standard way to do it).  There are often many sub-threads beneath
> the first message of a thread.  I find myself constantly clicking the
> little "plus" symbols to get the next sub-thread expanded, to list the
> messages beneath it.   It would be nice if all the little "plus" signs
> were automatically expanded for whatever thread is being read read at
> the time.

I like using the CTRL-] shortcut to skip to the next unread message.
This will expand enough of the thread to get to the unread message.
To expand all threads fully, use CTRL-*.  Note that * is not
Shift-8.

These shortcuts are for standard US-English keyboard layouts.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/7