Hi  Januk

I started from scratch and I have got to the stage where The Bat! Does
not crash and the filter works, sending the auto-respose form to the
out tray. However, it does not catch the email address and some of the
coding remains:

(?is).*?[^-_.\w]*?([-_.\w]{2,}?@[-_.\w]{3,]?)[^-_.\w]"'

Regards

Kevin

T (0)702 110 2409
F (0)870 133 9184
M (0)7860 584160

wa1o> Name :
wa1o> Title :
wa1o> Organisation :
wa1o> Address1 :
wa1o> Address2 :
wa1o> City :
wa1o> State :
wa1o> Zipcode :
wa1o> Country :
wa1o> Phone :
wa1o> Fax :
wa1o> Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wa1o> URL :
wa1o> Which centre :Amsterdam
wa1o> Dates :
wa1o> Special requirements :

I have turned off all the other actions linked with this filter.

I am testing it over the Net sending it to myself and I do not have
local delivery cxhecked.

Regards

Kevin
Batting along with 1.4b Beta 8