Hi ,

On 24 November 2000 at 10:15:12 -0800 (which was 18:15 where I
live) Bernie Borenstein wrote and made these points:

BB> 1) I have it set so I minimize TB! to the system tray. I then hold
BB> my cursor over the icon to see if there are any new messages. If I
BB> have no new messages, it tells me there are 190 new messages. I
BB> assume this is because I imported my old mail from eudora. Is
BB> there any way to reset this to 0.

Find  the  unread  messages  wherever  they  now  reside in the folder
hierarchy, highlight them in the message list and press Ctrl-M to mark
them all as "Read". That should sort that one out.

BB> 2)  I  know  you'll think I'm nuts, but I receive multipage emails
BB> that I want to print a selection from.... Can you help me??

Pass - only what Karin said about pre-editing the message.

BB> 3) I've got it to receive HTML mail as an icon by turning
BB> HTML autoview off.  But when I click on the icon the
BB> page gets opened in Netscape.  My default browser is IE and
BB> I would like it to be IE for any pages I open in TB!  How
BB> can I do this??

I guess to do what Karin suggested about file associations.

BB> Thanx for a great product.

Don't  thank  us  -  we're  just  a  bunch  of users like yourself :-)
(although the authors are members here too).

--
 Cheers,
 .\\arck