Hello Karin,

On  Fri, 24 Nov 2000  at  19:39:00 GMT +0100 (which was 10:39 AM
where I live) witnesses say Karin Spaink typed:

> The solution is to edit the message and cut
> away what you don't want to prinh.

> Copy the message to the Outbox, open it, cut away what you
> don't want to print, save and print. There.

Better yet, change your print template so instead of %Text you should
use %CLIPBOARD

Then you just need to hit ctrl-c before you print.

See the TB FAQ for a better introduction to Templates.  The discussion
doesn't focus on print templates specifically, but the structure and
thinking is the same.

http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com

> Wait till you get to know it's user mailing list ;-)

I hope you're inferring something positive... ;-)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/7