On Tuesday, November 28, 2000, Manfred Ell wrote:

MSG>> When I pass my cursor over the preview window, I get a small box
MSG>> telling me the total number of messages and the total number selected.

> Where do you get that box? I don't get anything.

I don't seem to get it in any consistent manner.  Sometimes it's there
and sometimes not.  It happens in the preview window (at the upper
right on my screen) when I pass my cursor over a blank area--for
example between the from and to fields.

But just now, I can't make it appear either. But it was there this
morning and is usually there. I know I didn't imagine it. If you turn
on Cool Hints in the Options menu, the information is highlighted and
in a larger font. I have Cool Hints turned off and see it, when I see
it, in a "normal" font.

Now I'm totally confused.

Mike
--