MSG>> The total number is always correct, but the total number selected is
MSG>> usually 2--even though I have only one message highlighted.

TF> While I get this box also only sometimes (there must be some logic
TF> somehwere...), I confirm it always says "2 Message Selelcted" even if
TF> I have selcted only one.

View is set to split-mode full height preview mode.

If I have one item selected I do not get the message.  Any more than 1
and I get the xxxxx messages xxx selected.  The selected count always
seem to be correct.

This message display is similar to what you get if you move the cursor
to the folder tree .. to the right of a folder whos entire name does
not show.

The message displays and then times out.  It will not display again
unless the cursor leaves the message list pane and returns.

If this is the same message .. once again the count seems to be always
correct for selected items.  These messages I am talking about are
probably from the Options/Cool Hits

--
DSig
David Tod Sigafoos