Hello DOLIST,

On  Tue, 19 Dec 2000  at  22:04:02 GMT +0100 (which was 1:04 PM
where I live) witnesses say DOLIST Support Information typed:

> I mean for example a folder support, defined with the sign
> bellow. Under this folder I could have for example sya, beta,
> bugs, todo, done, follow etc etc...

What I'm trying to find out is if there are common addresses, or
something to reduce your work. Take for example my TB mailing lists
templates. I have three address book entries (TBUDL, TBBETA, TBOT),
and they are all in one address book group. I then defined one group
template and all of them get the same template. It also doesn't matter
what folder I'm in, the correct template is always used.

However, it sounds like that won't work for your particular case.

> When I need to reply or forward a mail to someone that has been
> moved in subfolders, the sign show the account one, so I need to
> update all the folders templates.

You will need to do it once manually.  But if you define your
templates in Quick templates and just use the %QINCLUDE macro, changes
become very simple.  You only need to update one template and all
folders are updated.

> For sure I do it one time, but an option to do this should be fine,

I agree.   I'm just trying to help you with the tools we have. :)

> or what else computers are for if I need to do the job? ;-)

Perhaps, but where automation fails, Copy (CTRL-C) and Pasting
(CTRL-V), step in nicely.  :)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal