On Thursday, December 21, 2000, 10:41:58 AM, A. wrote:

> Yes, it has always been like this.

:-(

> Well, you may have already noted that each view has its own column
> settings, in that if you switch from one thread view to another,
> the columns will change.

Yes, this much I know.

> Therefore, if you change from unthreaded mode to threaded mode in
> one of the folders using the default column settings, you'd have
> effectively changed its column settings and the other default
> folders will follow suit.

Thank you for trying to make sense of it. Still, since TB is smart
enough to remember different column settings for different threading
mode, I don't see why it shouldn't remember which mode one folder is
using.

The way I see it, there are one default column setting for each
threading mode, and a folder using default settings should be able
to choose its own mode.

Well, another wish list item. For now, I guess I have to give up the
default settings for about 2/3 of my folders. :(

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.48f | Win2k SP1