> Hello Chris,

> You wrote on 12/26/2000, 9:48 PM:

Chris>> OK, well that's good as I sometimes use Windows Commander. I'll
Chris>> check its options out.
> Mmmm. I'd have sweared that it has this option, I still can't find it
> though... Anyway, maybe WinCommander is intelligent enough to clear
> the read-only flag automatically.

Chris>> Should ALL TB! files be set NOT read only?
> I think so.

Thanks for the info. My Windows Commander Version 4.51 has a menus
option Files/Change Atrributes which will do them en masse if I mark
them all. That'll do nicely. Cheers!

 Chris Wilson                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       http://www.formula3.freeserve.co.uk