Hi Thomas,

S>> Today the 'getting mail' process has been exceptionally slow and
S>> now TB thinks all my messages on the server are new.

> On very rare occasions, this has happened to me too.

Getting back to this problem.
It's now happening all the time, to the point where it gets
annoying to go into "Dispatch on Server" and mark the messages
right manually.

I don't really want to give up leaving the mail on the server for
a day.

Can anyone think of a reason why this might be happening so much
now, after not having any problems with it for months before?

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.48f
OS: Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A