Hi joy,

> hi Suzanna,
> im not the expert on TB here, but it sounds to me, that you accidently
> changed your server settings, i think yer puter is reading yer mail
> only on
> server and not downing to yer comp.

That doesn't seem to be the case.
The downloading works perfectly normal most of the time, with TB
only downloading the new mails.
Just lately it happens at least once a day, sometimes several
times, that TB suddenly sees all the mails on the server as new
again and starts to download them all.

If I go into dispatch and uncheck the 'receive' behind all the
old mails, everything is fine again, but it takes time to do
this.

And sometimes I don't notice it, until a lot of mails have
already been downloaded. Since I worked through most of these
mails already and they are mostly deleted at this point I end up
having to delete a whole bunch all over again, because 'Killing
dupes' doesn't help me in this case.

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.48f
OS: Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A