Hi net5zero,

  In Friday, December 29, 2000 04:39:16 -0500 you wrote the
  following in regards to "Receiving mail and Printing":

net5zero> I found it in the filter for this mailing list.  Now I am curious as to
net5zero> why none of the messages were actually printed -- the printer was
net5zero> working just before I turn the option to "print this msg" off.

  I'm sorry I really have no answer for this as one would suppose if
  the option was on, the msg should have printed. However, I've
  never used this option so I can't say. Maybe someone else will
  pick up this thread who can answer your question.

  Happy New Year.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA