Hello!

Thursday, January 04, 2001, 5:47:04 AM, Januk Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> create a 'replied'-filter, use 'e' as a string for 'kludges' & give it
>> as action 'add sender to addressbook' (and specify the group you want
>> to go to)

JA> You could also use Outgoing filters and add the recipient to the
JA> address book.  This method might be preferable if you use the "save as
JA> draft" option and cancel drafts somewhat frequently.

But in that case we must check each message against second rule - is
this a completely new posting or some sort of reply.

IMHO the corresponding option for example, in account settings dialog
box will be more convenient.

--

Yours sincerely,

Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris)     http://www.andris.msk.ru/