Hi Andrey,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 04:01:23 +0300GMT (08/01/2001, 09:01 +0800GMT),
Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris) wrote:

DH>> However: Another thing that I've found difficult about TB! sometimes
DH>> is moving folders around. Right, you do it using alt while dragging.
DH>> Fine. Except the folder doesn't always move. And sometimes the wrong
DH>> folder moves, or things move where they shouldn't. It takes a lot of
DH>> care,

AGSAA> Yes this is the truth. To avoid of moving the inappropriate folder just
AGSAA> click on it's name, press Alt, wait at least 0.5 sec and then move the
AGSAA> folder to the location desired.

AGSAA> AFAIR it's the very old problem...

And it keeps annoying me. One of those bugs where I would say Ritlabs
should fix them before coming up with new features.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.