Hallo Tim,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:21:22 -0500 GMT (09/01/2001, 03:21 +0800 GMT),
Tim Musson wrote:

Tim> I do the same as Dieter...

It's a work-around.

Tim> I don't believe TB keeps folder information with the message, so if
Tim> there were an undelete, it would have to ask or put it in a default
Tim> place.

That's technically wrong. The message is still in the same folder. It
has a flag which is toggled from "active" to "deleted" (i.e. "don't
show this message in the message list"). I was only asking for a way
to toggle the flag back to "active".

This will be looked into soon, as I have been informed off-list. :-)

EOT.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly rent it for a couple of hours.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM