Hey TBUDL,

I have my primary account set up to check for mail every 5 min.  When
I am at the office, I have a direct connection to the internet.  But
at home, TB also attempts to check, and of course fails.

My question.
I have gotten the impression from reading on this list that there is a
way to configure TB so that it will only "Get New Mail" if there is an
active Internet connection.  If this is the case, how would I go about
setting it up?

TIA

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TB! v1.49 | Windows NT 5.0.2195 (Service Pack 1)