I am currently testing out TheBat! 1.49 and it is a great program.  I
previously tried TheBat! and it did not look that good at that time.
I guess I really did not look in to the program that well.  Because
the last two days I have been thoroughly analyzing the program and I
cannot find any con's to not to use it, except for a few minor con's.

In TheBat! 1.49 I am using the 'Full-height Account Tree' setting
(View | Split Mode | Full-height Account Tree) and the following for
message threading:

  View | Display | All Messages (Ctrl =)
  View | Sort by | Received Time (Ctrl 1)
  View | Sort by | Descending Order (Ctrl 0)
  View | View Threads by | References (Alt 1)

My Message Column Settings are:

  Subject, From, Received, Size, Attachments, Flagging, Priority

BUG:
I found one annoying bug.  In a message thread if you click on the
plus signs throughout the entire message thread, you will notice the
Message List Columns to the right will gradually move to the right.
If you do this through a long threaded message discussion, you will
see the remaining Message List Columns just goes to the far right
where you have to right scroll over to see them.

BUG:
Once you fully expand the message thread with the Message Column Lists
moving to the right, you can click on the minus signs to close the
message threads one by one.  I discovered when you click on a few
minus signs to collapse part of the message thread, you cannot click
on the remaining minus signs.  I can click on the first plus sign in
the message thread to expand that part of the thread, and then I can
continue clicking on the minus signs to close the remaining thread.
This occurs when you are about four or five levels deep in the message
thread.

I really like TheBat! 1.49.  However, I am hoping the above two BUGS
can quickly be fixed since this is a very big annoyance to me.  I am
evaluating this program since there are several other users that are
wanting to purchase this program (along with myself) if everything
works for what we need it for.  If the above two bugs are quickly
fixed, or a workaround is present, this will greatly entice us to
purchase the program.

--
Mark Knipfer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]