I use three different computers:

  Computer-A - Windows 2000 Professional
  Computer-B - Windows 2000 Professional
  Computer-C - Windows 98SE

and keep my e-mail current on the computer that I use at any time.

I installed TheBat! 1.49 to C:\TheBat directory.  I am wanting to move
TheBat! 1.49 to another computer.  Can I just back up C:\TheBat
directory and use REGEDIT to export the following Windows Registry
key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!" to move all of my
settings to another computer?

If one of the other two computers previously had TheBat! installed and
it expired some time ago, are there any known problems moving a
Registered version of TheBat! to a computer?

I am trying to find the best method to constantly keep TheBat!
settings, e-mail, etc. all current on the computer that I am using at
the time.

--
Mark Knipfer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]