Hi Krister,
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, at 13:53:40 +0100 you wrote:

KE> Oooooops, think it's time to turn to the developers... I
KE> don't think these tickboxes are, as we blinks say,
KE> accessible... This means that there isn't an easy way to get
KE> to 'em and manipulate them.

What easier way than clicking on them are you looking for? :-)
Well, you can still right-click on the checkboxes to toggle their
status, to mark all, un-mark all, etc.

KE> Oh yes, there are shortcuts, but there isn't an easy way to
KE> see if these boxes are checked or not.

Well, actually you can *see* if they are checked or not. Or am I
getting you wrong?

KE> [...] asking them to please make KE> KE> the check boxes in
KE> the dispatcher "more standard". Thanks for the explanation,
KE> Thomas.

In what respect do you think of them as 'non-standard'?

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.49c on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |