Hi Jannik,

PC>> Ok,  there has to be a way for a new Bat user like me to import all my
PC>> outlook  contacts  into  TB  all at one time.

> Go to the Ritlabs beta-page and download the tool called "Wab2Ldif". It converts
> the standard windows AB-format to the Ldif-format used by TB:

> http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/beta.html

This will convert from Outlook Express *.wab format not Outlook, first
import  to  OE  from OL to use the convertor. Additionally the pst-wab
conversion  will  not  take place in OE if OL is used in Internet Mode
Only, it will only work if OL is used in corporate mode.

 Mark                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gunfleet.com
http://www.gunfleet.com/LinuxGuide

Using The Bat! 1.49c
Under Windows NT 5 0 Service Pack 1 2195