Hi Thomas,

> Wow. Someone told me the MS products are for people who know not much
> about computers. I have never used OL or OE, but what you say there
> sounds so complicated that I'd rather use The Bat!. Thanks for scaring
> me off of MS.

MS  certainly  don't  encourage  you to change MUA's, there are people
forced  to  use  OE  if  they have a Microsoft Network account, as the
Secure Password Authentication is proprietary to OE.

 Mark                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gunfleet.com
http://www.gunfleet.com/LinuxGuide

Using The Bat! 1.49c
Under Windows NT 5 0 Service Pack 1 2195