Hello Marck,

MDP> This is because the group has the property "Hide items if not
MDP> explicitly selected". If you un-check that, the group members reappear
MDP> at the PAB root level.

Am I the only one who wonders what is the purpose of hiding "items if
not explicitly Selected."? Is there some case one would want to do
that?

Quite some time ago, I asked the list the meaning of the statement,
"Hide items if not explicitly selected." A few people were helpful in
trying to explain it. I feared at the time I'd never remember the
answer. The statement itself means absolutely nothing to me so there's
no clue that my memory can use to decipher it. Surely it could be
rewritten to convey some intelligible meaning. Or am I missing
something obvious?

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
 - Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery

Using The Bat! 1.49d under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a Pentium 133 with 88MB
RAM.