Hi jlaikan,
On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, at 20:26:44 +0400 you wrote:

> What I said is that the logo's animation gives the impression
>of some advertising going on.Put 2 computers running the Bat!
>side by side (one with animation and the other without). Any
>visitor coming in will more probably notice the animated bat,
>look into the program get interested to it, try it and maybe buy
>it.

So you say that the flapping wings of the bat will attract
attention? You see, that's exactly what they are made for. The
flapping wings are supposed to draw the user's attention to the
fact that there are new messages. If you don't like this design,
you can turn it off, it's just that simple. And all the others
can use it as new mail notification.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.49e on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |