Hallo Nick,

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:32:26 -0500 GMT (28/02/01, 23:32 +0800 GMT),
Nick Knisely wrote:

NK> I've been burned a couple of times on mailing lists by not noticing that a
NK> message from a friend was actually sent to the list we're both subscribed to
NK> and not to me directly.  When I reply, my reply is sent to all on the list-
NK> sometimes with embarrassing results.

I will commit a sacrilege and say that a certain Mr Lamb (old hands on
this list will remember him) was right: look at the TO: field before
you hit "send". ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The hardness of the butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.51 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM