Hi André,

AE> If you want to keep the recipients unaware of the other recipients put
AE> all the adresses in the BCC: field and put nothing in the TO: field or
AE> your own adress if your mail server doesn't allow an empty to: field.

Ack.

AE> I think if you create a group with TB! and send out a mail
AE> to this list TB! will automatically hide the recipients to the
AE> receivers of the mail.

AE> Can anybody confirm this?

IMO you have to put the list name in the BCC field.

--
Regards,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists
writing without the moderator's hat on ;-)

Using The Bat! 1.51 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Stadtallendorf, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://www.wolfgang-kynast.de/