Hi,

I'm experiencing many problems with the bat 1.51 :

1) The Bat don't automatically (periodically) check my mails any more
! It already happened two times before with v1.49 and I reinstalled it
and it worked fine. Now it really don't work any more !

2) When in any browser I click on a mailto: link, I got a kernel32
error and a crash. Previously it worked fine and it seems that happen
since I've installed Opera.

3) In the Bat help, it is explained that when using "verify signature"
on an encrypted e-mail, it decrypts it automatically. But in fact, it
only checks the signature ! Is the bug in the program or in the help
file.

(win 98)

Any idea ?
Thanks in advance for your help