Hi Tobias,
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, at 15:36:56 +0100 you wrote:

> Not AFAIK. That button has never forked for me, eather. But
> when you are in the new message window you can choose in the
> From: field from which account to send.

It hasn't worked because that's not what it was intended to do.
With the little arrow next to the create new message button, you
can choose from a number of recipients marked as 'Favorit' in
your AB.

If you want to choose the account from which the message will be
sent, you can either select a folder of that account before
creating a new message or select the account in the status bar at
the bottom of the editor window.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |