On Sunday, March 18, 2001 at 00:08:26 +0400 John wrote:

> If you need a third party software to back your files manually or
> on schedule (not only Bat! files) I would recommend ...

Thanks, but I've a perfect backup solution already, and this
questions have been discussed many times and many solutions (many of
them free) have been offered. (You're new here, aren't you? ;-) ) It
does everything you said, and then some. It writes automatically to
CDRW discs (no UDF driver like DirectCD is needed), and it keeps as
many revisions as you like. :-)

I believe, however, some new list members might benefit from your
suggestion. Thanks anyway.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 | Win2k SP1