On Tuesday, March 27, 2001 at 22:25:57 +0200 Marek Mikus wrote:

> I'm in support mailinglist of this AV and as I remember, it should
> be an option to "not" certificate mail without attachment.

But how is the default setting? And does it know how to distinguish
plain-text messages from html ones?

Regardless, my point is: as a recipient, I don't know what to make
of the statement. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAICT,
there's no way to verify the statement. IOW, I could put the
statement into my template and suddenly all my message would appear
to be AVG certified. If that's the case, those lines don't do much
good except blowing up the message size, IMHO.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 | Win2k SP1