On Tuesday, March 27, 2001 at 15:55:22 -0800 Paddy L wrote:

> Using Read Message Filter set as active. It seems only to work if
> I do a "Re-Filter all messages". I thought read messages filter
> would activate upon leaving folder or account.

Not exactly sure what you mean. Read msg filters are activated when
a message is marked as read (either manually or automatically) AND
when the message is no longer in focus (i.e., when you move to
another message, or when you go to another folder).

You can't, apply read msgs filters, however, to messages that are
already read in a folder simply by going to the folder and then
leaving it, because those messages' status aren't changed at the
time.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 | Win2k SP1