Hi A,
On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, at 06:23:27 -0500 you wrote:

> Do you use a dial-up connection

Yes.

> and do you leave your machine running all the time?

No.

> I haven't used ZoneAlarm for some time. I don't know if they
> have further improved on how it functions with Win2k. All I
> remember is that I had misery with unpredictable internet
> connection failures, cured by reboots, until I uninstalled
> ZoneAlarm from my system.

I didn't know it behaved badly without reboots, usually my system
runs only 12 h a day, so I have never experienced this.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |