Hi Dierk,

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:58:19 +0200GMT (04/04/01, 15:58 +0800GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>>   The Bat! moves always the folder below...

DH> do you mean you "focused on one folder but the one below this one
DH> is moved".

DH> The second interpretation would be a bug (I have never encountered).

I have, and I can confirm this bug and am annoyed that it has not been
fixed. It's a very old bug.

The problem happens when you drag the folder across a long distance,
maybe across accounts. To prevent this to happen, you have to focus on
the folder you want to move, wait a second or two, then move it a
small distance and so on.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.51
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.