On April 13, 2001, at 12:01:59 AM, Ottar Grimstad wrote:

> You just taught me about Address Book templates. I had not discovered
> these. To have my reply template here for a well behaved list seems OK,
> but the conveniance of just highlighting the folder and start a new
> message will be lost if I put my New Message template here?

Yes, you do sacrifice convenience for safety. I myself had to struggle
with that concept for quite some time, but eventually I became used to the
idea of using AB Templates. There are only 2 Mailing Lists I belong to
that force me to use Folder Level Templates because of the "Reply-To:"
header issue.

Nick

    -=N.J. Andriash | Vancouver, B.C. Canada=-
  [ TB! v1.52 Beta 1 | Win 98 SE 4.10 2222 A ]
       [ PGP 7.0.4 | Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE ]