Hi Olivier,
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, at 17:50:44 +0200 you wrote:

>> Well, I presume you've double checked the obvious... Options/Mail
> Ticker
^^^^^^^^

Your messages will wrap a lot better if you switch off PGP's word
wrapping.

Marck, what do you think, shouldn't this be in the FAQ under the
PGP section? When rewriting the FAQ I suggest adding this.

> I modified the registry settings, could not get it back. I
> suppose I should try removing every RITLabs registry setting.

What did you modify? The key where the ticker settings are stored
is HKCU/Software/RIT/The Bat!/Ticker. You should delete the
values 'Left' and 'Top' there.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/7 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |