Hi, azrael,

On Friday, April 20, 2001 you wrote:
a>                                   I  already am but if I don't turn off
a> the wav. mail announcement I'll  soon shoot my Klipsch's.

Open up the properties of the TBUDL folder (right-click, then
Properties), go to the Sound tab and select Sound disabled. This will
disable sound notification for the TBUDL messages (but not for your
other mail). I also turn off the mail ticker for my mailing list
folders, but that's personal preference.

 Leo                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.51 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1