Hello Marck,

Friday, April 20, 2001, 2:22:53 PM, you kindly wrote:

MDP> Whatever it may be reminiscent of, it hides a
MDP> very powerful aspect of
MDP> TB. Behind it lurks a "virtual folder" which
MDP> contains all new mail
MDP> gathered in one place, wherever it may have
MDP> been filtered to. I use it
MDP> all the time. TB only rarely emerges from my
MDP> tool tray.

   Interesting that it is that aware. Could it just pop up and sit
quietly?

   I have a silly newbie question for you. Now that I'm off the digest my
TBUDL mail goes straight to it's chosen folder. As it accumulates I must
scroll a bit to see new arrivals. In a couple weeks I'll be scrolling a
lot and often.

    My suspicion is that there is a workaround. Perhaps copying the first
incoming folder to a General TBUDL File folder?

 azrael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]