Hi Silviu,
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, at 13:07:40 +0300 you wrote:

SC> Also I would suggest that you add those strings to the Kill
SC> filters (or Selective download filters as they are called now
SC> in 1.51). Else they don't work so well.

That depends on your attitude towards the Selective Download
filters. Any rule in there means that TB! must first download the
headers, then check for any unwanted messages and then download
the whole e-mail (including the headers again). So if you receive
100 messages, the headers will be transferred 2 times, or 200
headers if you want to put it that way. This will take a pretty
long time on a slow connection.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/12 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |