Saturday, April 28, 2001, PFord wrote:

> I like
> Gravity a lot, but I've been wanting the ability to organize newsgroup
> messages into folders, which was promised for the next version. Now,
> that it's uncertain whether or not there will ever be a next version and
> certainly not for the foreseeable future, I'm thinking about
> alternatives.

Have you considered using a local server, such as Hamster
<http://home.knuut.de/tgl/own/hamtools.htm>. The page is in German, if
you want English, go to
<http://www.elfden.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/hamster/index.html>

You could use that, and an add-on called MixGroup (never tried it
myself), to merge several groups into one before Gravity gets them.

--
 Urban

 I may still be on Windows 95 B, but that doesn't stop me from running TB! 1.51