Hello Listers,

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001,  at 20:59:48 [GMT +0100] (which was 21:59 where I
live)  Ian wrote:

IA>     OK,  thank  you. As an aside, does the daylight saving time change
IA> at  the  same point universally, or is there a period of several hours
IA> or so where e-mail systems exist in a point of +-1 Hour relativity?

It changes a week before in the European Union

--
Chema Berian              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Spanish GDUTB Moderator   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.51 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys