Hello Marck,

Monday, April 30, 2001, 12:05:13 AM, you wrote:

NA>>> Just out of curiosity, what does "BST" stand for?

WM>> British Summer Time - it lasts about 3 weeks!

MDP> ROFLMHO!!!!! ... and for only four days in that 3 week period!

I'll second that!

How do you know it's summer in England? The rain's warmer!

This is not off-topic because one of the great features of TB! is its handling
of the twenty-four (!) time zones and the switch between EDT, BST and other
Northern hemisphere equinoctal changes.

The proposed African time zone of the International Standard Hour will, I am
sure, be well within TB!'s scope.

For those of you not familiar with this new time zone, it will then be correct
to time-stamp a message as 06:30ish.

The other reason for this message is to celebrate my discovery of TB!'s amazing
threading capabilities.

--
Best Regards
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]