Hello Silviu,

SC>> As someone suggested on this list, and he was right, using the
SC>> selective download filters could be a large time consuming
SC>> operation.
O> Yes.  That is the reason for my answer for first question. I don't use
O> selective  download  filters, I use complains to sender's provider and
O> do not have problems.

It really is no problem for me. When you have a connection faster than
ISDN   (64k)   The Bat is very fast with downloading the headers. Okay
when  you  receive  300  messages per day, it could be problem. On the
other  hand,  when you receive a great amount of messages and you have
to  filter  them and move them to your trash folder, it will also take
some time.

I think complaining to the sender's provider and do a selective download
will  be  the  best  solution. The problem also is that *spammers* use
different   e-mail  addresses every time to send their *spam*. So some
*spam* will always come through.

--
Cheers,
 Jeroen [EMAIL PROTECTED]