Hola,

        I liked The Bat so much I switched from Eudora...however:

        I am having problems that I don't know how to solve (Win 2000
        opsys).  I have two email accounts.  No matter how many times
        I set the one account to my cable provider and the second
        account to my dial-up provider, The Bat changes the settings.
        I get mail from both accounts (pop.we.mediaone.net &
        pop.mindpsring.com) but only send mail out of the
        cable account (smtp.we.mediaone.net).  Can anyone provide insight as to why
The Bat
        insists on making both accounts either cable or dail-up but not
        one of each?  It also changes my identity to one or the other
        when it changes both accounts' pop accounts.

        Also, I selected "Leave messages on server" as
        an option.  But I also checked "Delete messages from server
        when emptying trash."  The Bat seems determined to reload
        most of these messages from the server so obviously they are not being
        deleted.

        Any help on either of these issues is appreciated.  I'd hate
        to have to go back to Eudora but I will if I can't resolve
        these annoying problems.

        Mark

 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • ... solid snake