Hello,

i have a problem: when i reply, the quoted text is too wide for the
screen, and i have to move the horizontal scrollbar to see it all.

Moving the curser across the screen, it turns out it is 76 spaces
wide.  This seems odd.  I had thought the text would wrap at 67
(which is what 'Wrap Text At' is set to) I must be misunderstanding
its function.  Ahh ... i see, i just counted this post here, it is
wrapping, what _i_ write at 67.  ok.  Well then that control won't fix
my problem.

BTW, is there a better setting for that to be at?  Some setting so
that Yahoo & Hotmail people don't get the text all chopped up?  I
used to use Yahoo, and i'd often get mailed that had a long line,
then a short line, repeated.  I think thats because they have
unusually narrow text display?  I don't know, maybe i'm talking
crap here, and and someone can enlighten me as ...

i have checked: autowrap, smarttabs,autoindent, backspace
unindents, findtextat cursor

 Charlie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]