Hello Charlie,

Historians believe that Sat, 5 May 2001 at 07:11 GMT +1000 was when,
Charlie Laidlaw [CL] typed the following:

<snip>
CL> Moving the curser across the screen, it turns out it is 76 spaces
CL> wide.  This seems odd.  I had thought the text would wrap at 67
CL> (which is what 'Wrap Text At' is set to)
<snip>

You can try to use the %WRAPPED macro in your template.  However it
was recently pointed out that this will only work on the first
paragraph.

You can always use the reflowing features.  Highlight the portion of
text you want to become one paragraph, and hit ALT-L.  You'll have to
do this on a paragraph by paragraph basis, but it's better than
doing it *completely* manually.  Be careful that you have auto-format
off when working with quoted material.  Last I checked, auto-format
doesn't understand quoted material, but ALT-L does...go figure.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.52 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

This almost blank page was intentional.