On 05-05-2001 at 17:07, Sir Jinx! kindly wrote:

> Although  I  sort  my messages by creation time, in ascending order,
> when  I jump to a new folder [TBUDL or any other], the cursor almost
> always  falls in the middle of the message list! What i the cause of
> this annoying behavior?

I witnessed the same behaviour in a few - not all - folders.
As it turns out, the reason is that those folders, in folder
view, were arranged by subject; and since TB does remember
where its cursor was last located, it will return to that
place.

Solution: switch to sorting by creation/received time in
folder view.

- K -

--

Horror film characters are forever watching horror movies,
either in theatres or on television at home, and not a few